Hip joint pain
I've got some swelling and wound sort of thing in the area where the hip crack starts. Puss and blood comes out of it and it pains. I showed a surgeon and he said to undergo an operation to remove that area or else it will spread. Should I undergo an operation?
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Yeah seems like a fistula in ano. Operation is the best bet. Go ahead accordingly with your surgeon views
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?