Hip bone pain due strain
Hip pain due to strain not able to seat due to pain in front hip bone ,i went to bathroom and my leg twisted from knee due to slippery tiles

Hello There. I can understand your concern and i hope you are not in too much pain. as of now you need to take a little rest and not walk too much. you can take a tab. aceclofenac 100mg twice a day for three days. you should feel better in two days. be careful from next time onwards. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
u can keep ice pack on the area that hurts u.n give rest to yr hip joint.n take pain killer that other dr. suggested.