High platelets cout
Hi, I was having automatic red blue bruises under my skin, so i consulted a doc n went for CBC ,Where i found that my platlets count (please see in the attachment) is little higher then the maximum value. Also the mean corp hemo conc is quite less. Hb is 12 but i have iron deficiency , vitamin D n vit B12 is also very low. Can i get sugesstions for this for wat i need to do? And wat type of food i should take for this as i m a vegetarian . Pfa the cbc report.

Hello.. I suggest you to increase having green leafy Vegetables first....being a vegetarian its common to suffer from vitamin b 12 deficiency...so need not worry..for iron Deficiency you need to have more of jaggery and green leafy vegetables again...and for vitamin d  min 20 min exposure to sun will do...in the day time... thank you