High fever with shivering
I'm facing high fever with shivering often during the past 2 months... I'm shivering even when the temperature is about 36°C... When I consult a doctor and take medicines, it feels good... But that's only for a time being... Again I get high fever with shivering... What's the reason for this?

Dr. Deepak Gabhale
General Physician 3 yrs exp Pune
Hello.... Get ur Blood, Urine checked.. Also mention abt any previous illness, medications... How is fever high/Low.... occuring daily or alternate day... evening rise..?? Visit a consultant fr proper screening and care

Shivering and high fever