High fever vomitin motion
M having high fever last night then early morning I vomited and 4 times loose motion and burps are coming too

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You seem to be suffering from acute gastro enteritis. Take a cap. Pan-L once or twice a day half an hour before food. Drink lots of water and have soft diet. Avoid oily and spicy foods for about 5 days. Take in more and more fluids and ORS. Have curd rice There will be improvement. If it still doesnt improve, it means you require antibiotic course. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management of that. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Manju Lihala
You are having severe gastroenteritis. Please consult a doctor who can examine you and advise accordingly