High fever
My daughter she is 1 years and 6 months having fever from last two days and that is like 102 and 103.5 I consulted to a paediatrcian and he said it viral which may take 2 to 3 days . But I am concerned about high fever that she has. the medicines that he said to have are nunock , swich, viscovent, Aziere .

hellooo.. continue the medications properly and give your baby tepid sponging when ever the temperature is above 100....try to feed her and make sure that she's not dehydrated...as long as the baby is active and feeding you need not worry