High fever for my 1 year

High fever to my 1.4 year daughter. Only fever nothing else about 101 temperature. Our doctor had asked to give Imol syrup but at pharmacy Imol was not available. Have given Ibugesic Plus. Is it ok the alternative. And do I have to visit the doctor. Is there anything else I need to do.
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on High fever for my 1 year

doctor profile image
Dr. Suryakanta Baraha
2 yrs. of exp | Bhubaneswar | Pediatrician
hello..yes u can use imol instead of ibugesic plus. .composition of these 2 medicines is same..hope this answer will be helpful to you. .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?