High fever
Doctor. I m suffering from a disease in which the body temperature is high like 99°f and my appetite is no more, i m losing weight and i m suffering from this fever for last 1 month. In between i was admitted in a hospital where i undergone through many test and all the reports were normal. Plz help me out. Sometimes i hav cough nd rest of the time its ok but the body temperature is there nd i feel bit weakness.

Hello. Fever for more than a month needs to be evaluated thoroughly. Also the test reports needs to be seen. Kindly follow up in my clinic with all your reports.