High fever and cough
I am having 103 - 104.2 degree fever and cough since past 1 day. My family doctor is out of town, so thinking of taking Crocin or Combiflam upon few ppl's suggestion. I have never taken them in past. Which of them is better for my situation? What is the dosage? Do they cause drowsiness or other side effects?

Hello.. first thing is I would advice to maintain a temperature chart and monitor every 6 th hrly.. can continue the crocin or dolo medication...but you also need to do tepid sponging...make sure that you have food properly and also min 8-10 glasses of water per day. ... take rest and consult a physician for examination...thank you there are no such adverse effects seen...do not take more than 3 tabs in a day..