diabetes-icon

High diabetes above 400

Sir/mam my mother in law is suffering from high diabetes since 4-5 years from 15 days her blood sugar levels increased to 398fasting to 498 2 hrs after fasting. She's also experiencing pain in her left side of the abdomen. She can' t control her urine leakage and the urine is very sticky. Due to the sticky urine she's got big ulcers in her vagina and extended to thighs. What should we do shall we give her insulin injection? Or according to you who's the best diabetologist in our area Agra so that we can consult.

Doctor Answers (1) on High diabetes above 400

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. She is clearly having such high levels of sugars and rather than taking her to the hospital, you are posting questions and asking if you should giver her insulin. This is not a case where you can do home treatment. This is a serious issue. Kindly take her to a good hoapital near you and get her chwcked out. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.