My son was born on 19th of this month and his blood test revealed a CRP of 25 and was put on antibiotics. Is it normal for such high rate of crp in a new born or do i need to worry for it. my baby doesnt have fever or any other issues
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
1) Mothers Milk - Breast feeding is best remedy and ultimate solution. It helps to enhance Immunity power to fight infection naturally and effectively.
2) Avoid all other liquid and food supplements
3) Mothers good health and Healthy food Habits are very useful
4) Healthy mother's Healthy milk will be the best Medicine.
5) Consult Privately online-Telephone-Video OR Visit personally for proper management.
*Herbal Medicines are to be administered through Mother - Mother's milk.
*100% safe and very effective.
Do investigations to rule out any inflammation - infection earliest.