cardiologist-icon
High cholesterol
My ldl Cholesterol is 250.86 and S Cholesterol is 321.4. Also my bp goes upto 160-170/100. 1week before I have been Started bp and Cholesterol control medicine. Sometimes there is slightly pain in my left chest all around and above the left breast. Also in my lungs i feel 'ghabrahat'. And at that time also my left arm side slightly becomes heavier.. But all this goes after sometime and becomes normal. I have a question that Whenever heart attack comes this type of pain comes and goes always until Cholesterol doesn't come back to normal level ? Do I have to do further tmt or angioplasty or any procedure. Also have migraine, acidity and cervical spondylisis problem. In wrists and toes there is weakness and back too pains. Are these signs of heart attack. Please suggest me for further step related to heart issue. And also diet taken of oil and salt free cause any adverse effect on the body. Or can I take slightly oil or cow ghee in my diet. Also please recommend which salt is good

You have 2 risk factors for heart disease. Though atypical you have chest discomfort.  It is better to get ECG ECHO TMT done to see if these symptoms are heart related or not. You also need aggressive BP and Cholesterol control
The pain you describe doesn't seem to be heart related. Please consult.