cardiologist-icon
High blood pressure
Sir We are live in a village(bharatpur), my father had a high blood pressure for two years We don't know abt more what to do?, where is Go?now he is taking homopethey medicine but in a month one time faced BP high problam Please give a suitable advice Thanks

Consult with a physician personally Take regular anti hypertensives​ Adopt DASH Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist
Hello.. Well I would suggest you to start on anti hypertensive medications instead of homeopathy being an allopathic doctor... But yes what ever form of medicines you are taking it is important to take it regularly and also monitor your pressure levels..There can be cases where due to high blood pressure you can face stroke, Retinopathy or myocardial infarction...You need to even follow dash diet too..For more details okaeseeet a physician in person...Thank you