cardiologist-icon
High blood pressure
I was diagnosed with high blood pressure year ago. So doctor prescibed me olmezest 40 at that time. But after six months and regular check up, he reduced my dose to olmezest 20. Can I stop taking the medicine now? Also from past few months I have continous headache. I dont want to take medicine for lifetime.

helloo.. bp medications are rarely stopped.... you need to continue your medications as otherwise you may have complications like vision and kidney problem, bleeding etc ..please do not stop it unless  advised by the doc... since you are complainin of headache.. I suspect your bp levels are shooted up again ..kindly do not neglect it...consult a physician