High blood pressure
Hi. I have a high blood pressure of about 140/100. Also most of time i feel tired and sometimes there is pain in my left arm. What should i do? Should i consult a doctor in person or should i consult an online doctor first?
112 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

It's better u consult cardiologist in person.
Next Steps
Health Tips
don't ignore these symptoms.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.