Hieght Related
Over past 2 years my hieght has no sufficient growth. Im not happy with the small height im 5.4 inch i want to gain more height please give me some tips. As i feel very lpw when im in my friend circle as im shorter than them . Pleas do reply and help im just 17.

Hello,height depends on average height of your parents... if your parents are short then nothing can be done...take nutritious food ,protein rich food like chicken ,fish , pulses ,egg ,milk ,butter. Do Stretching exercises in early morning like skipping, cycling, swimming helps you a lot...Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises.
Hi. . . Men grow height-wise until ~21 years old, although depending on the person they may experience slight changes until 25. For someone in their later twenties, you're already not producing the regul ar pulsatile bursts of growth hormone needed to stimulate longitudinal growth, but even if an exogenous source was provided, the growth region of the bone known as the epiphyseal plate has already shut down, so you'd only grow laterally....