Hieght growth
I want to grow my hieght.. what to do? My age is 16 and hieght is 5 2" .. what should I take so that I can grow taller.

Dr. Sreenath S Manikanti
Pediatrician 22 yrs exp Bangalore

I suggest to see a Paediatric Endocrinologist to ascertain if you benefit from growth hormone. With good nutrition, regular stretching exercises like swimming, basket ball might help.
Dr. Cajetan M F Tellis
Pediatrician 28 yrs exp Bangalore

Height I'd dependant on parents height and on proper nutrition and exercise However by 16 years all girls and most  boys would have finished their growth. Still you should have a balanced healthy diet, exercise regularly and keep a good posture, and hope for the best.