Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS)
Suspected Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) - 3 puss filled lumps around groin area, painful and warm to touch. Uncomfortable to sit and underwear rubs. Only started to get them following first pregnancy almost 4 years ago. Come and go, but this is the worst case I’ve had yet. Believe it has been triggered by hormones has had a baby 6 weeks ago and have just started my first period since baby which is extremely and unusually heavy for me.

Without seeing can't treat....Send photos, of the affected area for accurate diagnosis and treatment.