chest-icon

Hiatus hernia, gastrities

I am diagnosed with hiatus hernia and gastritis. Doctor has prescribed the medicine. But from last one week I do not see much difference in the pain. Can some one share the cost of Laproscopy hiatus hernia surgery, in bangalore.

Dr. B Rajashekar

hello surgery is the treatment of choice under a good surgical gastroenterologist bye

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  First of all you always surgery is preferred as a last option when all medical methods fail or it surgery benefits are more than medical methods. The treatment which you are in needs to be continued. But along with that you need to follow a proper diwt as well. Avoid oily spicy foods. Avoid tea,coffee, or any ither caffeinated areated drinks. Avoid smoking and alcohol. You should have small frequent meals rather than full meals. You need to lose weight if you are over weight. Always sleep with a slight head elevation. Surgery would cost anywhere north of 15-20k Depends on the surgeon and the hospital. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 2 yrs exp Delhi

Hello. You Should do homoeopathic treatment for it. Visit a good homoeopathic doctor in your locality for detailed case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode of treatment. U will be ok.
Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
General Physician 39 yrs exp Gurgaon

I agree with the opinion of Dr Ameet Thakkar
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 27 yrs exp Mumbai

Treatment for hiatus hernia and gastritis is as under: Medications - Esomeprazole & Domperidone Small frequent feeds Position - do not lie down for a hour and a half after food. Avoid spicy and deep fried foods. Laparoscopy would cost around 15000. The success rate of hiatus hernia surgery is not very encouraging.