Hi sir my beard becoming brown
Hi sir Beard becoming brown and red hair on my beard even mustacho also since 7 months Lots of hair are comming Iam 23 year old

May need pics and investigation for proper evaluation and treatment Do online consultation for evaluation and treatment
Don't worry...you are suffering from premature canities causing this hair colour change.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Would be glad if you could have posted a photo
online thorough consultation to guide you well. seems to be going towards pre mature greying but not seen it so cant comment