Hi iam anu

I have a hair loss...I dnt knw how many times to wash my hair in a week...and I dn knw what shampoo to use....can u suggest me shampoos to prevent hairloss and pls tell me how many times can I wash my hair...

Dr. Vishal Soney
Ayurveda 1 yrs exp Kottayam

Hai Anu, To prevent hair loss minimise the use of any shampoo. Just use a mild shampoo once a week. Apply coconut oil daily on hairs and wash normally.

Hello.. Well the amount of hair fall which you are mentioning is very minimal...I don't think you have to worry about it...well thinned out hairs may be genetic or due to changes in weather,water food intake as in protein insufficiency,calcium deficiency, anaemia,d dandruff etc... I need to examine you for that...its better you consult a dermatologist... Make sure to have protein rich diet..have good green leafy vegetables, dry fruits etc..drink plenty of water too..you try using mild shampoo...too much shampoo use is also harmful Thank you
Dr. Rekha Kumar Naidu
General Physician 5 yrs exp Chennai
The reason for your hair fall should be diagnosed and treated accordingly. Body cleansing will give you maximum benefit.Hair should be washed 3 times a week. Using a mild herbal shampoo will give you best results. Try Namboodiri herbal shampoo