Hi i m thinking to take keto capsules
Hi as i gained a lot of weight that is y i am think to take advance keto capsules.do u think is it right or in how amnt i have to tke it

FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in. Free Consultation Fat Analysis Report Worth Rs 1500/= Abusulty Free. Free 60 Minutes U-Lipo Trail Sitting Worth ₹ 3500/= Weight loss Upto 1 Kg Or 10 Cm On Tummy.
Free Consultation Fat Analysis Report or U-Lipo Trail Sitting Free.
Hello, You should avoid this kind of capsules unless you are Having immediate project like Modelling shoot or specific Film Charector you have to transform in short time span. But after such transformation you need Dietitian to recover your health immediately after the shoot. I suggest never ever tax your body health with such unnecessary things. You can reduce your 4 to 40 kgs by Diet planning it's true. Good luck You can contact me online or Google me . Dietitian souvik Chakraborty
Hi No need to take keto capsules as they have lot of side effects..in near future.. Have well balanced diet, healthy lifestyle , more water, exposure to sun are all very essential...
Hi, Ideally there is no need for you to take keto capsules. If you eat well, remove processed foods, reduce oil intake, you would be very well on your way to a good weight loss.
For a customised Diet Plan pls reach out to me at practo chat or DM me on Instagram by Ashmeeta Bhatia or HealthKindle
Hi. Its safe to take keto capsules . If you wanna lose weight go for high protein low carb diet.
Consult me for proper diet plan. Shazia Makhdoomi
Eat low fat  low carb high protein diet. All the best. Stay safe .
Consult me on Practo online consultation for a personalized diet plan