Herpes zoster
It's been 4 days I have got painful pimples at back...I am a feeding mom.. I have not taken treatment yet.. suggest me good treatment

May be herpes..Need early medicine...For detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos
You have to start treatment at the earliest as you run the chance of transmitting the infection to your baby. Treatment for herpes zoster is safe in pregnancy and lactation so you can go ahead with it. However, I will need photographs of the lesions to be sure that you indeed have herpes zoster, so kindly share the same with me via direct online consultation or visit a certified dermatologist near you.
Consult a certified dermatologist