Herpes std
If boy licks only vagina of girl infected with herpes, then what kind of herpes boy will get ?oral or genital herpes

What's your problem
Get urself checked for herpes..
for further information consult me privately
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
More likely to get herpes labialis
Needs to be evaluated. Basis which we can help you on further course of action.
Take proper knowledge about this first share few more detail history on private chat for better understanding of your problem and advice treatment