Herpes Recurring after every 2 months
I got oral herpes in March, then I got in July, then I got oral and even genital herpes in September, I spotted few acne in my penis, they were similar to my oral herpes, I took valacyclovir in July and September and my oral herpes were cured in 2 days, but still I can see same acne inside my genital area above my foreskin, and today I saw same acne on my forearms , how can I cure from this,they are reoccurring in a very short duration, what should I do? please help

Don’t worry Recurrent herped is common & it require suppressive therapy Need proper history History of unprotected sexual contact In recent time ?
Very rare to occur in forearms.. for detailed information do direct online consultation with photos