Herpes question
After 17 days from receiving oral sex I have flu like symptoms with rashes on left arm,left thigh and around rectum.is there any possibility that rashes appear on the arm and also rashes not appear on the penis.generally genital herpes appears on penis and rectum but in my case it not appears on my penis.it it possible.i did IgM test after 1 month but that was negative.i read that IgM is not conclusive test for herpes. answer please

Dr. Anjendra R Targe
Sexologist 7 yrs exp Pune

Hi there, You need consult with a Skin/VD(Venereal disease) specialist.