Herpes abdomen pain like needle
Hello doctor, I have pain in abdomen bcoz of herpes infection as wbc is 12000 what meducune to take pls suggest

take ayurveda medicine

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+145
Chat with a sexologist
Hi Don't worry your query can be resolved need few more detail history. Herpis is different counts dose not increase Because of Heroics Take proper knowledge about this first
Share picks on private chat for guidance evaluation and treatment chat now.
Take proper ayurveda medicine.. To get rid of this problem..
for further information consult me privately
avoid spicy food.. avoid pickles