Heriditary cancer
Actually I have a query my naani (My mother's mother) had ovarian cancer even her mother had that but my mother and her brother and sister didn't got cancer touch woood. But I have a problem of sneezing alot like. Sinus and my naani (My mother's mother) too had that  can I get cancer? I am a male and my mother and father are fit and fine but I have sinus my. Naani (my mother's mother) had sinus too

Since you are male and don't have an ovary. There is close to zero chance that you inherit naanis ovarian cancer