Hepatitis B
Recently I found I have hepatitis B positive, I got to know about this through blood test. But I have no symptoms.. I am worried.. Will this be cured?? Is it dangerous?? Thanks in advance..

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, You require further investigation. Your liver status should be assessed. Consult Gastroenterologist
Dr. Farhan Quershi
Hijama Cupping Practitioner 7 yrs exp Pune
Ypu don't need to worry. As at present it is in inactive period. There is no cure for hepatitis in modern medicine. But in alternative medicine specialy cupping therapy with natural herbal medicine has 100% success rate in treatment and cure