Hemophilia carrier

My wife is a hemophilia carrier and 14 weeks pregnant. She has these disorders - camptocormia due to excessive long term steroid medication for wheezing, wheezing, ulcer, thyroid, sinusitis, hyperhidrosis & consequent body odor, severe irregular periods & excessive bleeding, camptocormia induced left leg pain, piles and chronic urinary infection. Chorionic villus sampling result has come that the fetus is prone to 10% chances of getting hemophilia later. 5th month fetal blood sample will confirm the result. My fear is - will the baby have any of the above disorders/ailments of her mother apart from hemophilia? Could any of the above 10 disorders - weaken the fetus and genetically carry forward?

Doctor Answers (1) on Hemophilia carrier

There are 25% chances that your foetus might get hemophilia(mostly male babies), 25% chance it might become a carrier( female babies). Camptocormia as far as I know is not a inheritable disease... And other diseases you mentioned are not inheritable... So you need to worry about hemophilia more..