Helppp me plzzz its urgent
Hello sir i m 29 year old male sir have acne on my face its like aa acne cyst i vist many sikin speclist when they give me antibotic my ance disappear but after some days same place same acne come agian agian . and they look like aa full puss ance cyst tell me what i will do and plzz dont ask me for persnal conselt plzz help me here plzzzzzz and one my more question can we get hcv throgh acne if we bust acne with dirty hand mean without washing hand after hand sake with unkown person or after useing cell phone ??? pls reply me as soon as possible

The treatment of acne differs according to the grade of involvement. Some people have more oilyness on the face which results in breakouts. After completing treatment for controlling the active breakouts, tablets can be stopped and creams need to be continued to prevent recurrence. Diet and lifestyle modifications are also important. Please don't do any self treatment such as over the counter Steroid creams. Don't burst the pimples with your fingers as it can result in ugly scars. The marks and pores left behind after the pimples heal can also be treated. Please send your photos through online consult option for detailed prescription and diet advice.
I can understand your concern. Kindly send me few images so that we can assess the severity of the acne
Pl come to the clinic as your condition cannot be assessed here
Yes first and foremost please dont scratch or pick those lesions they will lead to pigmentation and scarring. Need to have a closer look at your acne lesions you can consult me online for a better response and treatment.