Hello doctor

I smoke n drink so I want detoxify and remove ma toxins in body so want kind of doctor should I consult thank yu
views-icons 55 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hello Detoxification needs you to first stop toxifying again:-) That means you have to stop smoking & drinking alcohol. You can meet me at Surabhi Speciality Homeopathy. We can surely help you come out of the addiction as well as detoxify your body. We can make you a better & healthier person. Gud day
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?