Hello doctor,
I have some problems in pregnancy after test of LH and FSH in mid of cycle,there is less range of LH and my TSH is 4.54.TSH is exceeded from .3 .I have to know, should have I started to take thyroxidin tablets as prescribed by doctor??? Or I can improve it by diet? Please suggest.
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

No you can't improve it by diet...kindly fallow your doctors advice...take medication as prescribed by your doctor and be in a regular fallow up they will help you.. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?