Height nd weight

Hi doctor, i m 17 years old nd my Height is 5'1" nd weight is 70 kg i wanna reduce my weight with natural peocess and increase my height ...plz suugest a method...

Doctor Answers (1) on Height nd weight

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, Hello,yes you can reduce your weight. There are few things you should do at your home. Exercise - daily 30min of pull ups,, volleyball, basketball, skipping or jogging morning and evening will help you to reduce your weight along with diet control and helps to increase you height. Good night sleep will also help to reduce stress and decrease weight. Diet: Certain guidelines that need to be considered for weight loss are: 1. Have 4 to 6 small meals and snacks everyday rather than 3 large meals. This will help you in controlling your hunger and the nutrients are also utilized effectively. 2. Plan your diet chart in advance. Hasty and incomplete planning can make you confused and can increase the temptation towards fatty and junk foods. 3. Chew your food properly as this can help you in reducing weight. 4. Plan your food items effectively. Include whole grain cereals, pulses, legumes, vegetables, fruits and water in your everyday diet. 5. Avoid fatty foods or high caloric foods. Avoid sugary foods, pastries and sweets. 6. Include large amounts of fruits and vegetables. Try to eat a total of 5 fruits and vegetables per day.