Height issues

So, I took some strong steroids (Wysolone) for kidney transplant at 11 and I still take them in lower dosages. I got stuck at 5.2". I'm 27 now, but does any medication help growth. What's Osteofos help in. I was administered that tablet when I broke my bone.

Doctor Answers (1) on Height issues

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
No medications will help you much...try fallowing it may help you..Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises. Eat a healthy diet. you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well.