Height increase
Iam 5.2 sir plz help me grow tall sir, I want to grow up to 6 r 6.5 sir tell what to do,tell something to grow faster sir

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, You have reached your destined height. You may increase few cms. Play out door games. Eat fruit and vegetables. Eat protein rich food.
Dr. Harisha N L

Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises. Eat a healthy diet. you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well.