Height growth
My legs r paning but u need to grow my height ,my weight is : 74 k g  , for me more body pains as well as I am not energetic

helloo.. at ur age uve already reached ur adult height leg pain may be due to simple vitamin deficiencies... it may also be possible dat ur overweight which is leading fr ur leg pain...if dats so u need to make diet changes nd exercise regimen... meet a physician if symptoms persists...
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi skeletal growth at this age is less likely . For your weakness you have to consult a physician to assess the cause and treat accordingly .