Height and weight
Hi am Male 23 years old, I'm 5.5ft and 80 kgs .. I want to reduce my weight and also increase my height .. Please help me out .. My parents are short .. My main concern is my height !! Is there any confirmed possible way to increase my height naturally ??

Height won't increase in this age but u need to reduce weight 18 KGS atleast that toa fat loss not muscle loss can help u with that write me on personal chat for counseling

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+195
Chat with a dietician
Hi, males generally have the scope to gain height till the age of 21. Also if your parents are short then might be your genes too give you a shorter height. For diet counseling you can contact me on personal chat.