Height and weight
Hi am Male 23 years old, I'm 5.5ft and 80 kgs .. I want to reduce my weight and also increase my height .. Please help me out .. My parents are short .. My main concern is my height !! Is there any confirmed possible way to increase my height naturally ??

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Height won't increase in this age but u need to reduce weight 18 KGS atleast that toa fat loss not muscle loss can help u with that write me on personal chat for counseling
Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, males generally have the scope to gain height till the age of 21. Also if your parents are short then might be your genes too give you a shorter height. For diet counseling you can contact me on personal chat.