diabetes-icon
Height and health
Sir i m 23 years old and having height of 5.2 ft and weight less than 50 kg whereas my father height is more than 5.10 ft but mother is comparatively short around 5 ft .i have not much hair in armpit .sir i want to know that is this a sympotms of hgh deficiency and should i consult to a doctor for this or its normal?thanxx in advnce..

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 11 yrs exp Delhi

Hello. I understand your concern. I would also like to add , please answer the following questions. Do you have hair on chest ? Did Beard start coming ? Any erection problems? Apart from this , get the following tests done , so that I can send you a perfect Treatment Plan and a Super Diet Plan to give Full satisfactory treatment protocol. Testosterone. LH PROLACTIN FSH Dr Amarpreet Singh New Delhi
Dr. Rakesh Arora
Endocrinologist 5 yrs exp Varanasi
Its definitely not normal. Usually guys start to develop axillary hair much earlier than your age. It could be due to lack of other hormones in your body that lead to sexual maturation in adults.
See an Endocrinologist