Heel swelling
Hell swelling from last two months with major stiffnes Consulted specialist orthopedic doctor at Bombay hospital Muxmbai which ruled out plantar fascitis with vitamin deficiency being the problem.Prescribed medicines such as tab uprise d360k ,tab lanotek ,tab becosule for three months. Even after taking prescribed medicines for 2 months the heel continues to swelled unable to walk barefoot .I want to know how many more months will it take to resolve it completely.I am already using soft slippers.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello..... No single treatment works best for everyone with plantar fasciitis.Give your feet a rest. Cut back on activities that make your foot hurt. Try not to walk or run on hard surfaces.To reduce pain and swelling, try putting ice on your heel. Don't walk in bare foot.Get a new pair of shoes. If you still have pain after 6 to 12 month doctor will use steroids and splints.