Heel pain at morning time
Hi madam , At morning time when i getup and start walk my leg heel was getting pain. I feel very difficult to walk, After some time (10min ), I didn't have any pain, every day like this, from last one month, Is there any iron or calcium problem or any mager problem is that. Kindly please tell me. Is there any medicine for that.

Hi.... Your symptoms are suggestive of plantar fasciitis.... Initial home treatment includes staying off your feet and applying ice for 15 to 20 minutes, three or four times per day to reduce swelling. You can also try reducing or changing your exercise activities. Using arch supports in your shoes and doing stretching exercises may also help to relieve pain.... Consult orthopedician....