Heavy hair fall.
I started exercising at the gym since 6months to reduce weight.Took a protein suggested by my fitness trainer which had a fat burner in it called ECA STACK.Took it completely and stopped it.Since then i started seeing heavy hair loss.PLEASE HELP.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

I assume these are whey proteins which are good for muscle building but sometimes can cause other issues. Please see a dermatologist near you, who can suggest the cause and make a treatment plan. Have hope and things will be good as at your age results come faster