Heavy hair fall

I am 24 yrs old i lost hair at sides (front portion). Now my hair is thinning more and lot of dirt is created in my scalp I am not aware how that is being created. I want to get a treatment to regain my hair, can I get it back by any medicines or only hair plant transplantation. if sohow much i need to spend in approx.

Doctor Answers (1) on Heavy hair fall

Dr. Harikiran Chekuri Hyderabad | Plastic Surgeon
Hi , your problem is very common .Male pattern baldness is largely a genetic disorder. treatment options for male pattern baldness are limited but expanding. Currently, there are only two drugs licensed by the FDA for male pattern baldness: finasteride and minoxidil .As a general rule, you must continue taking these drugs if you want the results to continue. Although it’s possible that results will persist after you discontinue usage, it is likely that hair loss will return. The only permanent treatment for balding is hair transplantation. Cost varies upon the number of grafts required to cover the area and type of technique we use like FUE or strip technique .. Further details you can contact us or nearest dermatologist ... wish u good luck