Heavy Chest Breathlessnes
When I go to sleep, My chest is kind of feeling very heavy and I am experiencing breathlessness. I am feeling heavy Chest only in sleeping posture, but when I sit I kind of feel relieved. I am having cough regularly during day and in the middle of the night. I hear cat sounds too. I am having soar throat and a little mucous in the throat all the time. I have a history of eosinophilia. I am seriously worried about all the symptoms. Please help. Thank You.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  What ever you have posted needs to be related with clinical examination findings. Also some tests may be required. Therefore kindly consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.