Heaviness on leftside of
I feel heaviness on the left side of my chest severely but nothing could be diagnosed till now. I have been suffering this from almost 20 years which shows up once/twice every year.All the diagnostic tests including the CT Angiogram , are of no help , showing that everything is very fine. What could be my problem?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  It would have been better if you had attached the reports along with this question we would have had a better idea. As of now, take a cap. Pan-L once a day half an hour before food for 5 days and tab. Glutanase once a day after food for 10 days . Consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.