Heaviness in the area
Heaviness in the lower part nearly liver I think so. It's not continuous but starts after a day or two

Hello there. I can understand your concern. What sort of question is this? It's so incomplete. I have started wondering if you really expecting an answer. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Take a cap. Pan-l once a day half an hour before food. Drink lots of water. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.

Hello.. well sir the question is incomplete as you have not explained about the symptoms you have been experiencing I need to know detailed history about it to come to a diagnosis and treating you...hope you understand....i also need to examine you...consult a physician...thank you