Heat boil in penis
Hi I woke up in morning and i saw heat boil in side of my penis I immediately removed the white pus and cleaned I am a virgin and i recently masturbated once each day for 4 days continuously Is the heat boils normal ? What to do as to prevent fungus or any such if needed as a precaution

Stay dry. Keep your groin area dry. Dry your genital area and inner thighs thoroughly with a clean towel after showering or exercising. Use powder around your groin area to prevent excess moisture. Wear clean clothes. Change your underwear at least once a day or more often if you sweat a lot. Wash workout clothes after each use. Be cool. Don't wear thick clothing for long periods of time in warm, humid weather. Consult Dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment...
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello herpes Candidal Lgv Chancroid Syphilis should be ruled out consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.