Heat boil after pus
Sometimes, after I get a heat boil and the pus reduces, the raised skin (boil shape) stays for a long period of time before it vanishes. Is this anything I should be worried about?

hello there, it may stay for sometime before it vanishes. but if it stays for long or it such things happen to you often it would be better to go see a doctor.

hiii... in most of d cases der is nothin to worry about.. natural healing process takes its own course of time..avoid itching and tampering d skin... consult dermatologist if persits for longer time or any other sypmtoms like pain,itching associated