Heartbeat close
My wife is pregnant and lmp is 13 March we are going to doctor on 7may and found heartbeat in ultrasound but today again we are going to doctor and found no heartbeat please give me some suggestions what we do.

Hello... Heart beat should is a sign of life ...A fetus heartbeat rate can be heard at 10 weeks of pregnancy. Ultrasound is one of the investigation , others like examination, gestational sac ,hcg level is required to confirm diagnosis ... Absence of fetal heart could be miscarriage ,consult gynaecologist with report.

Heartbeat in stomach pregnant How to get rid of heartbeat in ear