cardiologist-icon
Heart skips beat
From past few days my heart skips beat around 3 times a day and bcuz of that i got panicked plz tell me what to do

Needs proper history and evaluation
Consultation
If you are not having symptoms like dizziness giddiness loss of consciousness and fall or chest pain breathlessness during those episodes nothing to worry . Get a ECG and echocardiography done and also Thyroid profile and Haemoglobin and consult
ECG , echocardiogram, Haemoglobin, thyroid profile
Hi. Occassional missed beats are normal. However you can get yourself some basic evaluation like ECG and the Echo if the symptoms are disturbing
Seek consultation